2/09/2009

OHSHO - a reasonable chain chinese restaurant

When I was a teen-aged boy, I often go to OHSHO, a kind of chinese casual restaurant, to have a lunch after playing in the music studio. Actually I used to play drums with some jazz func so called 'fusion'.

Today, I went into OHSHO to have a lunch on the way to IPA office. It's been a while since I had some in OHSHO.

OHSHO



OHSHO is a good chinese restaurant or rather casual, and reasonable one. I don't know whether they have the menu in English. But if you look for some reasonable chinese just to reduce hunger by eating, it is not so bad. Get in and just say, "Gyoza" means dumpling. Gyoza plate costs just 220 yen. Cheap and pretty good.

OHSHO MENU



Actually, OHSHO is a kind of historical chain restaurant, and it is the listed company and they seems to do well at work as far as taking a look at their stock chart. They aren't Jiao-zi stock! ;-)


Char-han and Subuta/Fried Rice and Sweet and Sour Pork



I sometimes see some travellers looking for the reasonable restaurant, but they seems to confused to read their TOKYO/JAPAN guidebook. I think they don't need to be hesitate to ask Japanese men and women around them anytime. They may look shy but they know and they can explain where the reasonable shops are, at least, more than the guidebook written in English...

May I help you?


bigger map

1 comment:

Gyuujuice said...

我喜欢中国食!
中国語の食べ物が大好き〜

Post a Comment